Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Project 365

This is probably my favorite iPhone app.

Imagine being able to look back at any day of your year and recall what you did, who you met, what you learned… This application will allow you to easily create and update your own project 365 photo album. To add new photos use your iPhone’s built in camera or choose from your photo album.

I’ve been using it over a year now and I love it. I snap pictures of places I visit, the movies I see, dates with my husband, what my kids are up to, what I eat, what I read, etc. I love looking back and seeing how much my babies have grown. It’s my own little photo journal.

Here are some screen shots of the app.


And when you upload the pictures from your phone to your own 365 webpage, it looks like this.



So take a peek at what I was up to for the last year.















No comments:

Post a Comment