Wednesday, July 20, 2011

abc wednesday: A for automatic gates





httphttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.com/

In Singapore, there are many private housing. There is an automatic gate at the entrance, you need to know the code or else you call the house owner who will open the gate for you.

I lived in Singapore, and I lived in the University Campus. I was lucky I didn't have to go through an automatic gate to get home.

addition:
Roger is right, I was fortunate not to lve behind such bars, LOL. We had the option of living in a High Rise Condo with elevators, or a low rise 4 to 5 storeys where I had to climb the stairs. I didn't want to be stuck in a elevator if it broke.

In deed, my 60 something friends were stuck in an elevator for 6 hours. In another case, when they were fixing the elevators, it was either a lock in or lock out.They gave the notification, on Sunday, we are fixing the elevator from10 am to 5 pm, at this time , you either stay out or stay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment