Monday, July 18, 2011

Music Monday – Summertime

Happy Monday! Before I get to the music, head on over to Join the Gossip for my Man Candy Monday guest post. Everyone needs something sweet to look at to start their week, right? While you’re there, be sure to link up and let us all know who you’re crushing on. And stick around to read more of Leeann’s blog. I’m sure you’ll love her as much as I do.


Summer may technically be in full swing, but we're having a hard time warming up. It rained all weekend and barely made it to 70. So I thought I'd take a look back at some of my favorite summer jams, to at least get in the spirit.


DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince – Summertime



Everclear - Santa Monica



Lily Allen – LDN



Sublime – Summertime



No Doubt – New



Miley Cyrus - Party in the U.S.A.



M.I.A. – Paper Planes



Blink 182 - The Rock Show



Phantom Planet – California



Len – Steal My Sunshine



Sugar Ray – Fly



Justin Timberlake - Summer Love



And this is one of my favorite SNL skits of all time.
SNL – Summer Lovin’



I wonder who will have this year’s summer anthem. Britney? Beyonce? Maroon 5?
What are your favorite summer songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment