Thursday, July 7, 2011

Jake Update

When Jake Gyllenhaal isn’t promoting a movie, he stays pretty far out of the limelight. I thought I’d check in and see what he’s been up to since Source Code.


He took some promotional photos with Michael Peña for the cop movie End of Watch that hasn't started filming yet. I’m not feeling the bald. But I'm a Michael Peña fan and Anna Kendrick will play Jake’s wife. I'm interested.



He joined Mumford & Sons on their tour for about two weeks. He even got on stage and played trumpet.


He ran a lot.



He walked a lot.




And he’ll be on the season premiere of Man vs. Wild on Monday night where he and Bear will travel to Iceland. I watch this show with my husband every once in a while. I’m so excited for this episode! I love him as an actor, but I love him even more as himself. And doesn’t he just look so rugged and manly? HOT!!!





It's going to be so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment