Friday, July 29, 2011

Jennifer Aniston Fashion

I'm linking up with Blonde Episodes for Fashion Fridays!


I’ve always loved Jennifer Aniston’s style. She consistently looks classy and put together. Just take a look at what she’s been wearing lately.


Launch of new fragrance



The Daily Show with Jon Stewart



Horrible Bosses LA Premiere



Hand and Footprint Ceremony at Grauman's Chinese Theatre



Horrible Bosses UK Photocall



Horrible Bosses UK Premiere



I love every single look. Her hair and makeup look fresh and flawless and I'm glad she didn't stick with her usual LBD. I love each dress and each pair of shoes! By the way, I saw Horrible Bosses a few weeks ago. It wasn’t great. There were definitely funny parts, but it was very predictable and I caught myself rolling my eyes a few times. I was bummed because I love the entire cast so much. Jennifer played a character we’ve never seen her do before and she rocked it. I have to say, she stole the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment