Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Art on TV

When Nolan was recovering last week, we did a lot of lying around, cuddling and TV watching. He watches Curious George on PBS every morning. When I turned the TV back on in the afternoon, The Joy of Painting was on. Nolan didn’t immediately demand that I change the channel, so we watched for a few minutes. The next thing I knew, the show was over. Nolan was totally mesmerized and so was I. In fact, I used to watch Bob Foss when I was home sick from school, hanging out with my grandma. It’s such a calming, peaceful show. It must do something to help you feel better. Check it out.

The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross



Then I started to remember the other art shows that I watched as a kid.


Picture Pages with Bill Cosby



The Secret City with Mark Kistler




Do you remember these?

No comments:

Post a Comment