Friday, May 20, 2011

June Magazine Roundup

Britney Spears - Harper's Bazaar
She looks fabulous and I like the strange location. The star dress is amazing!




Adele - Out
I love her. The picture at the piano is so beautiful. I could do without the cigarette in her hand.





January Jones - Allure
Stunning, as usual. I love the sets, the clothes and the hair, but her make up seems too harsh.






Rachel McAdams - Elle
She's so photogenic! I love the lighting.




Cameron Diaz - Maxim
She's promoting her new movie, Bad Teacher, so the shoot fits. I think she's looking too skinny though.





Katy Perry - Vanity Fair
I love the photo on the carousel, but the rest are kind of boring.






Olivia Wilde - Glamour
So fun, so colorful and so summery. I like it!


 



What is your favorite spread this month?

P.S. Do me a favor? Head on over to Handbags & Handguns
and vote for my boy Jake Gyllenhaal for next week's Hump Day Hottie!

No comments:

Post a Comment