Friday, May 6, 2011

2011 Costume Institute Gala

Today, I’m linking up with Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday!


The Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art is probably the biggest night for fashion. It was held on Monday, so this is old news, but I just had to share my favorite dresses from this year's Met Ball.

















These three were my absoulte favorite!




I'm sure by now you've seen all the dresses, but if not, you can check them out here.
Which one is your favorite?


A huge congratulations goes out to Kori of Blonde Episodes! Her first novel, Murder on the Boulevard, just hit the virtual shelves of Amazon.com.


Buy the eBook now! Or (if you’re like me and don’t have a reader yet) get the paperback version in a week. I’m so excited for you, Kori! Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment