Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bridesmaids


I finally saw it today with my sister and best friend and laughed for two hours straight. Well, there were a few moments of gross that I could have done without, but otherwise I loved it. An instant favorite! My sister and I noticed mascara all over each other’s faces when we went out in broad daylight. We laughed so hard we cried. Then we went to lunch and reminisced about the funny parts and quotes and laughed hysterically (and loudly) all over again at Red Robin. Kristen Wiig has been a favorite of mine for years. She was perfection! Actually, the entire cast was perfect, including John Hamm. The thing I loved most about it is just when it was about to get cheesy like chick flicks always do, they did something really funny to break up the sappiness. Go see it!



No comments:

Post a Comment