Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summertime TV

This is what I plan on watching this summer

 

The World According to Paris – June 1. She’s sort of disappeared from the lime light, which is odd, but I'm curious to see what she’s been up to.


  
Love Bites – June 2. I really, really love Becki Newton so I'll watch this hour-long romantic comedy. There are only nine episodes and it won’t be renewed, but I want to give it a shot.


 
Pretty Little Liars – June 14. This is such a guilty pleasure. The story kind of drags, but I can’t help but watch. Plus, I really love looking at the clothes and all the girls are so adorable.

 

 
Weeds – June 27. Excited! I love crazy Nancy. Most of the rest of the cast annoys me though.


 
Entourage – July 24. I haven’t really loved it the last few seasons, but I gotta see the show to the end. I have a girl crush on Emmanuelle Chriqui.


 
I think Flipping Out and The Rachel Zoe Project will be back in August. These are the two reality shows I live for!



 
I also plan on catching Mike & Molly, Gossip Girl and 90210 repeats. I didn’t watch these all year and feel like I missed out.

 

 
 
I've also recently started watching Ally McBeal again. The entire series is on Netflix. Man, I loved this show when I was in college.
 
 
What are you watching this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment