Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Today, I’m linking up with 5 Minutes for Mom’s Ultimate Blog Party. For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Christina. I like green apple candy, making to do lists, rain, taking pictures, pedicures, eating cereal, compassion, sleeping in, going to Target, singing, campfires, online shopping, cheese, and the smell of lemons, apple cider and Christmas trees. I dislike waiting in lines with a toddler, hot days, germs, when people are late, seafood, drunk drivers, clutter, flying, cleaning the microwave, coffee and my own laziness.

I’m borderline obsessed with pop culture, the entertainment industry and celebrities. I love these guys and these gals, but my absolute favorites are Britney Spears and Jake Gyllenhaal.


I live in a suburb of Seattle and I’m a stay at home mom to two boys. Nolan is two and a half and Milo is eight weeks old. Nolan drives me crazy with his insane amount of energy but he’s super smart and pretty adorable. Milo is a dream baby. He loves to eat, sleep and smile. What more can you ask for?


Jacob is my husband. We met when we were 9, became best friends in high school, started dating in college and got married four years ago. I genuinely love him and the little family we created.


He is all about snowboarding, hiking and martial arts. We couldn’t be more opposite. I love reading, musicals, concerts/music, movies, television and would rather just sit back (preferably indoors) and be entertained.

We do have a few things in common. We love to travel and did our fair share before we had kids. We love watching ice hockey and supporting our WHL team, the Everett Silvertips. We also go to UW Husky football and Seattle Mariners games. We really love Disneyland and try to visit once a year. And we love getting out with our boys, exploring the Pacific Northwest.



We have a cat named Brian Austin Green. Yes, after the Beverly Hills, 90210 actor. Not for any reason in particular. I just like the name.


We moved into a brand new house six months ago, which you can see here and here. Since I was pregnant at the time, all I wanted to do was unpack and get settled in. Now I think I’m ready for some home decorating and DIY projects to make this house our home. However, I’m not at all crafty or artistic so this will be interesting.

My blog is basically about all of the above. I write about what I like, what I don’t like, current trends, the hottest celebrities, movies, music, and my family and our adventures. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment