Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A wee bit of me

I’m linking up with Leigh Ashley today for We Bit Wednesdays.



{one} what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
Broccoli.

{two} did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
Yep. I have a bachelor’s degree in Political Science.

{three} what’s the most wild animal you’ve seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
Deer, elk, coyote.

{four} have you ever been to a fortune teller?
No, but my ex-boyfriend’s grandma read tarot cards. She saw that we were going to break up.

{five} can you juggle?
Nope. My husband can and kids are mesmerized by it. I think juggling should be a daddy prerequisite.

{six} hardwood floors or carpet?
A little of both. I like carpet in family rooms and bedrooms because it’s cozier and warm, but hardwood in the kitchen, dining and living room.

{seven} is it called “soda” or “pop”?
Soda, which is strange for the west coast. I picked that up when we lived in Florida for a few months and never switched back to saying “pop.” My brother teases me about it.

{eight} what was your first car?
1985 Honda Civic hatchback.

{nine} what is the most decadent dessert you’ve ever eaten?
I went on a cruise where there was a chocolate bar with truffles, cakes, cookies, brownies, and a chocolate fountain with a million things to dip. I was in love.

{ten} how often do you rearrange your furniture?
Not very often. We moved in, put the furniture in its place and haven’t looked back. Once I start decorating, I’m sure some things will move around.


Also, check out Leigh Ashley’s etsy shop, Barberry & Lace. She has the most adorable stuff. I just bought these:



If you shop, use this discount code to get 20% off and tell her I sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment