Friday, April 15, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer

Today, I’m linking up with Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday!


My inspiration came from this little gem I found at Target:


It's a special edition Lilly Pulitzer designed box of Barnum's Animal Crackers! She did this last year, teaming up with the WWF to support tiger conservation. I think this year's design is much better! This year's box says Lilly is working with Barnum's and Urban Arts Partnership to promote arts education in public schools. I've always loved Lilly's preppy and cheerful designs. But I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of most of the prints. So for Fashion Friday, I thought I'd share my favorite looks from her Spring 2011 catalog.








I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy that iPhone case in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment