Friday, April 8, 2011

Tall girl

I’m 6 feet tall. Well, maybe more like 5’11 ¾” but I just round up and say 6 feet. When you are this tall, a quarter of an inch doesn’t make much difference. I’m always on a quest to find pants that are long enough. In high school, I pretty much wore guy’s jeans because I couldn’t find any juniors/women’s jeans with inseams longer than 32 inches. And online shopping didn’t exist back then. Luckily, Levi’s were “in” so I don't think I looked too ridiculous.

Nowadays, I can buy women’s pants with 36” inseams. Yeah, I know. Even for 6 feet tall, I have freakishly long legs. A lot of places also have “long” as a length for shirts. Very helpful!

I realized lately that I’m not alone. Take a look at these other tall beauties.

6'0







5'11







5'10




 


I'm in good company!

No comments:

Post a Comment