Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Target Tuesday

I'm linking up with Tara at Fabulous But Evil today for Target Tuesday!


My sister is getting married next month and I need to dress my boys in adorable little outfits. I never spend a ton of money on clothes for my kids because they grow out of them so fast. Target is my go to place for children’s clothes.

I found this for my 2 ½ year old, Nolan.



And I think I’ll be dressing Milo in this ensemble. He’ll be 4 months old at the time of the wedding.



Pretty cute!

Our Target is getting fresh food in June. I'm so excited! It'll make shopping with two kids so much easier if I don't have to go to Target and the grocery store. Does your Target already have a grocery section? How do you like it?

By the way, did you know that if you are a AAA member, you get 10% off your Target.com purchase? Log in to your AAA account, go to discounts, click shopping, scroll down to find Target.com, click "visit website" and start shopping from there. The discount will show up during your check out. I use it every single time.

No comments:

Post a Comment