Friday, April 1, 2011

Date night

Since Milo was born on February 2, Jacob and I haven’t spent any time alone outside of the house. We’ve done our fair share of hanging out with our friends separately, while one of us stays home with the kids, but we haven't been able to go do anything together. So even though it’s just dinner and a movie, I’m excited to go on a date with my husband this weekend! And what better way to do so then to see my boyfriend in the movie Source Code? Especially after the week from hell we had with Nolan and his croup. There was a lot of coughing, a lot of throwing up, a lot of laundry, four hours of sleep every night, and trip to the ER followed by our seven week old getting a cough and stuffy nose. Let’s just hope Milo’s cold doesn’t turn into anything worse. I would die.





No comments:

Post a Comment