Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Got A Crush On You, Too

On Tuesday, I let you in on my top ten favorite men. But I couldn't leave my ladies out, now could I?

1. Britney Spears. Obviously. She’s sexy and fun. Her music is my favorite! I’ve been borderline obsessed with her since 1999.



2. Sophia Bush. She’s just so normal and absolutely gorgeous. And I love her scratchy voice. I just wish she’d get off One Tree Hill and on to a better tv show or get going on her movie career.



3. Gwen Stefani. Talented, beautiful and a real fashion icon. A woman every girl can look up to. Her music is so relatable, I feel like she's writing about my life. I've loved her since I was in high school and she helped me get through a break up or two.



4. Tiffani Thiessen. I’ve have a girl crush on Tiffany Amber since she played sweet and innocent Kelly Kapowski. Then she shocked the world by showing off her sexy, bitchy side on Beverly Hills, 90210. I always wanted her hair and her body! Even though she doesn’t do much these days, I still follow her in the news.



 5. Christina Hendricks. Such a bombshell. Her curves are something every girl wants and every guy wants to see. She’s so refreshing!



6. Lily Allen. I love, love, love her. Every single song is brilliant. She has such a soft, beautiful voice that is never over-produced. She’s often in the news for unflattering behavior, but sometimes I like a little drama. She has a good head on her shoulders. I just wish she didn’t retire from music.



7. Charlize Theron. She has been my favorite actress since she had a small part in That Thing You Do. I’ll see any movie she’s in! She’s beautiful, elegant and admirable. She can also act her ass off.



8. Emma Stone. She is my newest girl crush. She’s adorable and funny! I hope she continues to make smart choices with her career. She could be huge.



9. Mandy Moore. I was probably the only one who listened to her first few cds. I worked at a daycare and all the kids were into her. I’ve loved her since then. She’s pretty, classy and down to earth.



10. Natalie Portman. She’s such a great actress and just so stunning and refined. I am a huge fan of her movies. While she’s serious about her craft, she has also showed (like here on SNL) that she doesn’t take herself too seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment