Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Wish List

Jacob and I decided to just do stocking stuffers this year for many reasons. We just moved in to our new house. We’ve been spending money like crazy to furnish and decorate it. We just fenced in our backyard and bought a storage shed. We bought a generator for the house because we had a wind and snow storm a few weeks ago which left us without power for more than 24 hours and I could not handle it. His birthday is in December and mine's in January. Our second son is due early February. And honestly, we have everything we need and we are happy and content. I'm totally fine with it all, but it doesn’t keep me from wanting. So here is my Christmas/birthday wish list. And hey, some of these things can totally fit in my stocking!

iRobot Roomba. I need this! The first floor of our house is hardwood and even though we’ve only lived here for two months, I’m already sick of sweeping and vacuuming it.


Skins Volume 3 and 4. This is my absolute favorite show on tv right now. It's a British teen drama, but not nearly as cheesy as Gossip Girl or 90210. It shows on BBC America. I’ve talked before about how much I love it right here. I own volumes one and two and I’ve already seen both of these volumes and LOVE them!


 If anything you should watch it because of my hot little boyfriend Freddie (Luke Pasqualino).


Mad Men: The Illustrated World. I love this show. I love the style. I love these pictures. I need this book.



 NOOKcolor. I’ve been wanting a Nook for a long time. Who knew it would get even better?


Key To My Heart Necklace by Lisa Leonard Designs. I’ve also been wanting this necklace for a long time with my hubby’s initials engraved on to it. And maybe one day I’ll add those extra charms with my kids’ names on them.


E.L.F. Makeup from Target. Has any one tried these? I’m not much of a make up person. I tend to stick to my same brands and the same boring shades of brown. I thought this would be a cheap and fun way to play a little more. Each of these sets are $5 or less!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment