Monday, December 27, 2010

Favorite songs of 2010

Check out DJ Earworm's mashup of the top 25 songs of the year.


These are my favorite songs of the year, in no particular order.

Lady Gaga - Telephone

Just a second it's my favorite song they're gonna play
And I cannot text you with a drink in my hand, eh



Vampire Weekend - Giving Up The Gun

You felt the coming wave, told me we’d all be brave, you said you wouldn’t flinch
But in the years that passed since I saw you last, you haven’t moved an inch



Miley Cyrus - Can’t Be Tamed

I’m like a puzzle but all of my pieces are jagged
If you can understand this, we can make some magic
I’m on like that



Pixie Lott - Here We Go Again

I don't care about tomorrow, here we go again here we go again
I'll be the last one on the dance floor when this party ends when this party ends



Taylor Swift - Back to December
 
So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time



Far East Movement - Like a G6

Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard
When we drink we do it right, gettin slizzard
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6
Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6


These songs weren't from 2010, but I discovered them this year and fell in love.

The Cary Brothers - If You Were Here

If you were here I could deceive you
And if you were here you would believe



Scala Choir - Creep

I don't care if it hurts I want to have control
I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice when I'm not around
You're so fucking special, I wish I was special

No comments:

Post a Comment