Monday, December 20, 2010

Music Monday - Odd Christmas Songs

In my opinion, Bing Crosby is the king of Christmas music (Andy Williams is a close second). And who doesn't love David Bowie? Put them together and you get this random, but really good Christmas song with an awkward, yet awesome video to go with it.

David Bowie and Bing Crosby - Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth

Peace on Earth, can it be
Years from now, perhaps we'll see
See the day of glory
See the day, when men of good will
Live in peace, live in peace again




Next up is an anti-Christmas song. I can’t help it, I love it. Blink 182 was my favorite band for many, many years and I loved every single thing they did.

Blink 182 - I Won't Be Home For Christmas

It's Christmas time again
It's time to be nice to the people you can't stand all year
I'm growing tired of all this Christmas cheer
You people scare me
Please stay away from my home
If you don't wanna get beat down
Just leave the presents and then leave me alone



And finally, there's Lady Gaga. You don't get any more odd than her. I really love all of her music, including this Christmas song that came out last year.

Lady Gaga - Christmas Tree

Ho ho ho under the mistletoe
Yes everybody knows
We will take off our clothes
Yes if you want us to we will you

Oh oh a Christmas, My Christmas tree is delicious
Oh oh a Christmas, My Christmas tree is delicious

Light you up with you on top lets falalalala lalalala
Light you up with you on top lets falalalala lalalala
 

No comments:

Post a Comment