Friday, December 3, 2010

Cravings

My pregnancy cravings have kicked into high gear recently. These are thing things I can’t live without!

Satsumas. We buy a box a week and I eat the majority of the box. I do eat these every winter (they are my favorite fruit) but I can’t seem to get enough of them right now.


(Doesn't that look soooo good?)

Root Beer Barrels. I’m not usually one for hard candy, but I’m loving these. I keep a handful in my purse at all times!


Fudge Shoppe Fudge Sticks. I am in heaven! I eat six of these at a time. I'm not a big cookie person, but I love these right now. They aren’t super rich so I don’t get sick of them like when eating other chocolate. They sort of taste stale because of the consistency of the wafers, but that doesn't stop me. I think I had these three times total in my life, but now I’m going through a pack every few days!


String Cheese. In the beginning of my pregnancy, I couldn’t eat cheese at all. I would get a killer stomach ache every time. Luckily, that feeling has gone away and I can eat a few pieces of cheese every day.


Orange juice. You'd think that after all those Satsumas, I would be sick of citrus, but I still drink a very tall glass every morning and sometimes again at night. I know the sugar isn't that great for me, but the vitamin C during cold and flu season is, right? I can't get enough of it!


Walnuts. We give our son a lot of nuts and seeds because he hates meat but needs fat and protein. His favorites are sunflower seeds and cashews, but I've been devouring walnuts lately. They remind me of the holidays because when I was a kid my grandma always had shelled nuts out and she'd let us crack them open ourselves.


All I know is I need to lay off the cookies and candy because I’m only seven months along in this picture, but I’m looking and feeling nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment