Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Target Tuesday

I'm linking up with Tara at Fabulous But Evil today for Target Tuesday!

Summer may be here, but in Seattle it’s hardly hitting 70 degrees. That doesn’t stop a girl from dreaming about all the fun we’ll be having outside this summer. We live in an awesome neighborhood, but there are woods right outside our back gate, so we have a lot of fun hanging out in our backyard. We plan on having some barbecues, an ice cream social and Nolan’s third birthday party out there within the next few months. Although we already have a grill, backyard furniture, an outdoor dining set and a fire pit, I’ve been looking at new stuff lately to spruce up the place. Here’s what I’ve got my eye on at Target.


A new gas grill so Jacob can continue making his amazing shish kabobs.


A nice double lounger so we can chill while the kids run around like mad men.


A new dining set for outdoor diners.
 


A gazebo so we can get some shade on the hottest days. Gotta protect my fair-skinned babies!
Outdoor Patio Rolston Gazebo


I really want a hammock, but we don’t have any trees. How awesome is this?
Outdoor Patio Caribbean Lounger Chair With Canopy


A little bar for some adult fun.
Outdoor Patio Home Tiki Bar Collection


While I’m dreaming, I’ll take an above ground pool.
Aqua Deluxe Above Ground Pool


And throw in a playground for the kids. As long as it comes with someone to install it!
Swing-N-Slide Winchester Play Set Kit
Yeah, I think all that will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment