Wednesday, June 22, 2011

July Magazine Roundup

Jennifer Aniston - Marie Claire
She's just so beautiful. (Team Jennifer all the way). And I love all three of these guys. Fun photoshoot. 






Ryan Reynolds - Details
He's kind of breathtaking, isn't he? So simple, yet so handsome.






Blake Lively - Glamour
It's no secret that I'm not a big fan of hers, but there's no denying that she looks great here! I love the light.





Bradley Cooper - Esquire
Love him. Interesting photo shoot. Did you see my latest Man Candy Monday?






Emma Watson - Vogue
She's grown up right before our eyes. The make up seems harsh, but she looks great. She might be quite the fashionista.






Ryan Kwanten - Da Man
I'm not into True Blood, but I really, really appreciate Ryan. I love a man in a suit!





Emma Stone - Elle
I can't get enough of her. I want more movies. Now. These photos are really cool. And I'm glad she's back to red hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment