Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Britney Spears Day!

Actually, it has been Britney week in my house. I’m going to her concert tonight and it’s going to be awesome! Look at this adorable photo Brit posted over the weekend.


Did you check out her video for I Wanna Go yet? It's so cute and campy and there are a ton of hilarious references in it.



And have you seen this video of Nicole Richie dancing to Slave? I just love her.


I have every album, remix, B-side, and unreleased track (including this gem) and I've been listening to Brit's entire catalog on repeat/random these past few days. My favorite singles are (You Drive Me) Crazy, Stronger, Boys, Me Against The Music, Gimme More,  Circus and Till The World Ends. Take a listen to my other favorites.


Unusual You



And Then We Kiss



Heaven on Earth




Breathe On Me




Trouble




Gasoline



What’s your favorite Britney song?
Come on...everybody has one!

No comments:

Post a Comment