Monday, June 27, 2011

Man Candy Monday - Mark-Paul Gosselaar

I caught a four episode marathon of Franklin & Bash over the weekend.


Franklin and Bash are attorneys slash bachelors with frat boy attitudes. It’s kind of cheesy and predictable, but fun too. I’ve laughed out loud and rolled my eyes. To me it’s a perfect summer show.  They take ridiculous cases and always pull out the win at the last second. I love the cast and think Breckin Meyer's Jared Franklin is awesome. Mark-Paul Gosselaar plays Peter Bash, who is basically an older version of Zack Morris. I had the biggest crush on Zack when I was younger, but really, who didn’t?



And now Mark-Paul is all grown up and still lookin’ good!










Did you catch him on Weeds last season? O! M! G!


If you missed it, check out this one minute super hot clip, but it is extremely NSFW!

I'm linking up with Join The Gossip today!

No comments:

Post a Comment