Friday, June 24, 2011

Cake Pops

The latest dessert trend is cake pops. They sell these bite size pieces of heaven everywhere now, including Starbucks. But they were made famous by Bakerella. Check out some of her delicious designs.









You can find all the information in her book.


I’m not a good cook/baker and I’m absolutely not crafty, but I really wanted to give these a try. I decided to follow a more simple design (found here). They didn’t turn out as cute as I wanted them to and I’m pretty sure I can do better. I was feeling rushed because Milo woke up from his nap half way through. I didn’t screw up the recipe though. They were so good!



Nolan “helped” me by snacking on the sprinkles. When it was time to try a cake pop, he seemed unimpressed.


And Milo was just happy to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment