Thursday, January 20, 2011

Digital Shorts

I have been watching SNL every single Saturday night since the mid-90s. Even though it hasn’t been funny in a long, long time, I can’t give up on it. There’s usually one or two redeeming sketches from each episode, but lately not really even that. In fact, the Digital Shorts are the only thing I can really count on to be hilarious. Like this one from the latest episode. My favorite part is the last three seconds. I love Anderson Cooper!

Andy and Pee-Wee's Night Out


Of course I love all of the Digital Shorts from The Lonely Island (who doesn't?), but here is a look at my favorite regular shorts.

Pony Express




Body Fuzion



Andy Punches



Flags Of The World



Great Day



Extreme Challenge



Doogie Howser Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment