Friday, January 7, 2011

9K

I just hit 9,000 songs in my iTunes. Is that a lot? How many do you have?


I thought I'd give you a little taste of what I've got going on. Here are twenty five songs that showed up when I hit random. This might be embarrassing, but here I go.

1. XXXO by M.I.A.

2. Lonely Day by Phantom Planet

3. Red Light Special by TLC

4. Camisado by Panic! At The Disco


5. Boys by Britney Spears

6. Don’t You Want Me by Jody Watley

7. What I Am by Edie Brickell & New Bohemians

8. We Shall Be Free by Garth Brooks

9. Hypnotize by The Notorious B.I.G.

10. The Fear by Lily Allen


11. Undone (The Sweater Song) by Weezer

12. You Were Mine by The Dixie Chicks

13. Happy Christmas (War Is Over) by John Lennon

14. Serious by Gwen Stefani


15. Ballerina Girl by Lionel Richie

16. Halloween by The Original Broadway Cast of Rent

17. Never Gonna Let You Go by Sergio Mendes


18. Sex And Drugs by Hyper Crush

19. Angry Johnny by Poe

20. She Is His Only Need by Wynona Judd

21. Big Spender by Bette Midler

22. Magic Dance by David Bowie


23. Velvet by Fergie

24. Take On Me by Ah Ha

25. What’s My Age Again by Blink-182


Hilarious! I have a strange taste in music, don't I? If you decide to do this, leave me a comment so I can check out your awesome and embarassing tunes.

On another note, I finally got rid of all my CDs. They’ve been sitting in a really heavy box in the garage for years now. I went through them and pulled out a few significant ones to continue to store. I mean, how could I get rid of the first CD I ever got, The Aladdin Soundtrack? And I couldn’t part with my Britney or No Doubt CDs either. I also saved a few that remind me of certain people or certain times of my life. But for the most part, they are gone. I better go back up my online library right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment