Saturday, January 8, 2011

Photohunt: A long and windy road

http://tnchick.com/
Jan 8: **FREE WEEK**


This is me contemplating how to get down this steep windy path. It doesn't look steep but it is.


Here I chose to play it safe. Rather than risk tumbling down, I sat on my bottom, and slowly slide down.

Life is like that, a long and windy road. Like the sheep in the mountain, we need a shepherd.

Psalm 23:
The Lord is my shepherd...
King James Version (KJV)
Psalm 23:1-6

1.) The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2.) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3.) He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4.) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5.) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6.) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment