Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Why, Jake? Why?

I thought these next few weeks would be all about Jake promoting his new movie, Love and Other Drugs. But all I’ve been seeing all over the gossip magazines and websites is more information about Jake dating Taylor Swift. They spent a weekend in NYC. Then they spent a weekend in Big Sur. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I don’t like it. I like Taylor, but she’s so young and seems immature. Not necessarily for a twenty year old, but for someone dating a (nearly) thirty year old man? Yes, she is. It's got to be for publicity. If not, it can’t last, right? It’s his rebound. He’s been sad since his break up with Reese almost a year ago and he’s finally put himself out there. Yeah, that's it.


Good for him, but when they break up and he’s ready for a real relationship, I’ve got this list for him. These are women that I can fully support.

Personally, I think he should look to older women. He’s a charming gentleman and I think these ladies could use a bit of that right now.

Charlize Theron is my favorite actress. She just got out of a long relationship with Stuart Townsend. It might be time to give a younger guy a try.


Cameron Diaz may not be the best match because she’s so sporty, but she’s so funny and sweet and I think they’d have a lot of fun together.


Jennifer Aniston worked with Jake before and we all have to admit, they had chemistry.


If he wants to date someone his own age or even a little younger, these are my suggestions.

Natalie Portman and Jake dated a few years back. I wonder what happened. I think they’d be so great together. She’s beautiful, serious about acting and super smart.


Rachel Bilson and Jake were rumored to be dating a few months ago. I’m all for it. She’s cute and fun and seems like a much better match for him.


Amanda Seyfried is so talented, down to earth and pretty funny.


And if he absolutely has to date a girl, how about 22 year old Emma Stone? She’s got her stuff together and is on path to becoming a super star. I know she’s the nearly same age as Taylor, but for some reason it just doesn’t bother me as much.


Oh yeah, there’s always this option too…


Yeah. I think that's the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment