Thursday, November 11, 2010

Music makes the people come together, yeah

This thing went around facebook a long time ago, but I thought it would be fun to post it here.

Using only song names from one artist or band, cleverly answer these questions. Do not repeat a song title. It's harder than you think.

Pick Your Artist:
No Doubt

Are you male or female?
Just a Girl



Describe yourself:
Rock Steady

How do you feel about yourself:
So Far, So Pleased

Describe where you currently live:
Under Construction

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Tragic Kingdom

Your favorite form of transportation:
Sailin’ On

Your best friend is:
Hey Baby



Your favorite color is:
Dark Blue

What's the weather like:
Start the Fire

Favorite time of day:
Sunday Morning

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
It’s My Life

What is life to you:
Simple Kind of Life



What is the best advice you have to give:
Magic’s in the Makeup

If you could change your name, what would it be:
Paulina

Your favorite food is:
Leftovers

Thought for the day:
You’re So Foxy

How I would like to die:
Blue in the Face

My soul's present condition:
Hella Good



The faults I can bear:
I Put Up With You

My motto:
Everything In Time

Play along! It's fun. And comment back here if you do so I can read yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment