Monday, November 22, 2010

Music Monday - AMA breakdown

Did you watch? Here are my thoughts.

Bon Jovi was boring and old. Usher is always awesome. Miley looked so pretty and I really like her voice, but she wasn't at her best last night. Enrique was pretty good, but did anyone else think it was weird that he used auto-tune? I didn’t like Taylor’s hair, but I am glad that she finally did something different with it. Her set was really pretty. I can’t stand Kid Rock. Katy was gorgeous as usual and I really liked the dancers and choir, but that song is boring. Surprisingly, I liked Diddy-Dirty Money’s performance. Train was alright. Ke$ha was alright too and I do like her new song . BEP’s performance was fun, as usual. Pink is overrated, I really don’t like anything she does. Rihanna looked great, but I didn’t dig the songs and her performance was way too long. Bieber should not have won artist of the year. Christina was boring, but I want to see that movie. Gavin was a surprise and still so hot (as I mentioned last week).

The best part of the night for me? New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys joining forces and winning back the hearts of women everywhere. Their medley of Everybody, The Right Stuff, Step By Step, I Want It That Way and Larger Than Life was awesome! I was skeptical, but they actually looked and sounded really good. I can’t get over how much I still love Jordan Knight. Check them out last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment