Thursday, November 11, 2010

Skywatch Friday: Flying pigeons




http://skyley.blogspot.com/

I was at the Auckland Domain, when I heard a loud droning sound. I looked up it the sky. The sky was blackened by flying pigeon. I managed to capture a small number. I was worried they would poop on me.

Addition:

In fact I had been "pooped" twice recently. Once we were having a picnic with friends. Her little boy got pooped first. While we were cleaning him, I was pooped at the top of my head. We moved away to another bbq table where we were not under the trees.

Last month, I offered to mind their kids in their garden after I cooked them lunch. Me and the kids were sitting on the deck, I did see a few pigeons. TThe next thing, one of them pooped on my head. I didn't tell my friend, other wise she might feel embarassed.

The Chinese says it mean I would strike the lottery ticket. How often would you get a flying pigeon poop on you? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment