Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blog Award!


I got this Stylish Blogger Award from the fabulous lady behind Smiling is Good for Your Teeth. Thank you so much! Very sweet. The rules are to write seven things about myself and then pass the award on to fifteen bloggers. Here we go...

1. I am so in love with my new house. We're almost done unpacking and there is still tons and tons of open space. People keep asking us what we're going to fill it with. The truth is, I kinda feel like I'm living in a museum or an art gallery and I like it.

 
(This isn't my house, though I'd love it if it was.
Pictures to come soon, but we're still unpacking)

2. I'm nearly seven months pregnant with my second son and I absolutely hate food this time around. Totally opposite of my last pregnancy, where I gained 40 pounds! I end up eating about three bowls of cereal a day because I can't find anything else that looks good.


3. I don’t like gum. I haven’t always felt this way, but for the past few years I haven’t liked it at all. I sometimes still chew it after meals, but only for a few minutes.


4. I’m in love with Jake Gyllenhaal. As if you haven’t noticed.


5. Freaks and Geeks is one of my favorite tv shows. It only lasted one season, but I continue to watch that one season about every six months. If you have never checked it out, do it now!


6. I grind my teeth at night and have to wear a sexy bite guard.


7. I watch Sesame Street with my son every single morning. It’s the only kid show that doesn’t drive me crazy. I love the celebrity guest stars and pop culture references.


And now to pass it on to my fellow bloggers. I don't think I even follow fifteen blogs right now. I go more for quality than quantity. So, check out my top eight favorite ladies!








No comments:

Post a Comment