Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sexiest Man Alive

Ryan Reynolds takes the title of People’s Sexiest Man Alive this year.



Of course, I always think it’s Jake (hey look, he made the cover), but Ryan comes in a very close second on my list,
so I fully agree with this! I haven’t agreed past few years.


 Here are some of the other hotties on the list.




And there are always some I don’t agree with.

(By the way, I totally think Justin is talented and funny, I just don't think he's that great looking)

I just might have to pick up this week's People to see the full list!

Matthew Morrison is a newbie to the list this year. I watch Glee, but I’m not a Gleek by any means (I usually fast forward the awkward and poorly lip-synced songs) and I’ve never paid much attention to the guys on the show. Matthew Morrison is good looking enough, but I always thought he was a little too pretty. Then I saw him in Details. Looking good, Mr. Schu, looking good!

 



And I'm not too depressed about Jake not being named the Sexiest Man Alive.
He got his own magazine cover this week and he's naked!


I cannot wait for my mail to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment