Monday, November 29, 2010

Music Monday - Camel Toe

A few summers ago my 13 year old cousin was visiting from Florida. She showed me this song she had on her ipod. She knew all the words, as well as her dad (my uncle) and her 9 year old sister. It became our theme song of their trip (only singing “Mmm hmm, that’s right, uh huh, uh huh,” of course). It’s so hilarious and so inappropriate! But it makes me laugh and every time it shows up when my itunes is on random, I think of her. Awe...

Fannypack - Camel Toe

I could see her uterus her pants were too tight
She must've owned panties that were not in sight
She walked right by, the poor woman didn't know
She had a frontal wedgie, a camel toe


Is your crotch hungry girl? Cause its eating your pants.

Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment