Tuesday, November 23, 2010

All aboard the Jake train

Jake's been promoting "Love And Other Drugs" in full force. Here's what he's been up to, in case you missed him.

UK Esquire



AFI Fest premiere

  

On his way to a Q&A after a screening of the movie in London. 


NY premiere



 Late Show with David Letterman
 


Today


Live with Regis and Kelly



FINCA 25th Anniversary Celebration

This is an organization that provides small business loans (like, $100) to women in least developed countries to start their own businesses and provide for their families. Natalie Portman is their Ambassador of Hope and has been speaking about this organization for about six years now. They are adorable together, so why don't they date, like I suggested before? I'm sure they were just together to promote their own movies and the organization itself, but a girl can dream.


Late Night with Jimmy Fallon




They did a hilarious song again. This time it was about Sarah Palin (talking sandwiches). It wasn’t as good as last time when they sang a song about American Idol, but still pretty funny. I like seeing Jake funny and dorky!


Entertainment Weekly



The movie opens tomorrow. So my plans for Thanksgiving weekend include eating, hanging out with family and dragging my dear husband to the movie theater. Have you seen the R-rated trailer yet? It makes the movie look a lot more interesting and a lot less like a sappy romantic comedy. I'm not used to seeing Jake like this (swearing and womanizing), but I kinda like it. Check it out:


By the way, how amazing does Anne look on the cover of British Elle? I think I might be becoming a fan of hers. She's been looking beautiful on the red carpet and was pretty funny in interviews. They have great chemistry. I might even be fine with it if they started dating.


(Thanks to I heart Jake for most of these photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment