Thursday, August 25, 2011

September Magazine Roundup

September is the best time for fashion magazines. Their goal is to put out the biggest, best and edgiest editions filled with fall and winter fashions and featuring the hottest models and celebrities (and a billion ads). Have you seen the documentary The September Issue? It’s pretty great. Let’s take a look at who made the covers this September.

Adam Levine - Out
He is lookin' good, as usual. All of the photos are great, but I love the one of him and his glasses and guitar.



 


Anne Hathaway - Interview
I really like this set. It seems like something she's never done before and they turned out beautifully.






 Diana Argon - Cosmopolitan
She's so pretty, but I don't think I like the hair and these pictures don't do anything for me. I can't wait for Glee to start up again!

 



Gwyneth Paltrow - Elle
Boring. Boring. Boring. Just like her. I just don't get the appeal.





Jennifer Lopez - Vanity Fair
She is stunning as usual, but this seems like a photo shoot from the '90s. Why doesn't she age?







Kate Moss - Vogue
Kate is the only model on a cover this month. That amazes me. These are photos from her gorgeous wedding. I love them.








Kristen Stewart - W
She looks great! Although, I'm always happy to see her looking feminine and clean.





Lea Michele - Harper's Bazaar
This is my favorite spread of all. I kinda can't stand Lea, but the girl is talented and beautiful. These pictures are amazing!





Rihanna - Glamour
I like it. Her clothes are great, the sets are fun, her red hair pops and she looks happy and sweet.





Ryan Gosling - Esquire
Two Ryans? Yes please. I absolutely love this. I just know Ryan is going to be around for a long, long time. He's a true talent!





Sarah Jessica Parker - Marie Claire
Except for that last picture, these are kind of blah. But I do love her. Did you hear the rumblings of another SATC movie? Hmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment