Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Day In The Life

After I saw Kim's Hot Day In The Life video at Yep, They're All Mine, I knew I had to do one for myself. It was hard to remember to keep the camera on me at all times, but I had a lot of fun and I think it turned out pretty good. The song is "Stricken" by No Doubt and it's one that I sing to my boys constantly.

I love you completely
I couldn't be madder about you
I love you, I love you I do
I love you completely
There's nothin' I see bad about you
I love you, I love you I do

Love welcomes me to every new day
The stars are all falling down my way, yeah
And all of the planets are lined in the sky
The lights are shining down upon you and I
My world is stricken by love



I'm going to try to do this a few times a year. They grow up so fast! I think I have it pretty good. I love my family. (And yes, Nolan really wakes up that early every single day).

No comments:

Post a Comment