Monday, June 14, 2010

West coast represent, now put your hands up

It's Monday! That means it's time for another song on my mix tape, courtesy of Lacey in Love.


When I first heard Katy Perry’s new song last month, I didn’t really like it. It seemed like a typical annoying, trying to hard to be a summer anthem kind of song. But it grew on me. And it especially grew on me after I saw this video. My best friends’ roommate and some of his friends decided to make their own music video while away on a camping trip a few weeks ago. They aren’t professional dancers by any means, but it looks like they had a blast making it and it cracks me up every time I watch it.

Katy Perry - California Gurls

I know a place where the grass is really greener
Warm, wet and wild, there must be something in the water
Sipping gin and juice, laying underneath the palm trees
The boys break their necks trying to creep a little sneak peek

No comments:

Post a Comment