Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Date With My Husband, To See My Boyfriend

I have a lot of boyfriends. Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Reynolds, Zac Efron, Robert Downey Jr, Milo Ventimiglia, Taylor Lautner, Hal Sparks, Brody Jenner...

I got to see one of my favorites on Friday night. Russell Brand. I fell in love with him as Aldous Snow  in Forgetting Sarah Marshall then quickly went on a mission to find anything he’s ever been in online and on tv. I have his book and I’ve read it three times. He combines my two favorite things: England and comedy. He’s not as easy on the eyes as my previously mentioned fellas, but when he talks and makes me laugh hysterically, I can’t help but be attracted to him. I love him. And his stand up was pretty hilarious.

This is me and my real love, my husband, Jacob on our date. We usually get about two dates a month. Not as much as we’d like, but we have a 19 month old, so we take what we can get. I’m not sure if the sad face is about the rain or because he just likes to ruin a good picture. I’m pretty sure it’s the latter. He’s amazing at that.



And here is my boyfriend at The Moore Theater in Seattle. So animated, so hilarious and as Jacob pointed out, so flexible!





At the end of his set, he brought out Jonah Hill.



Jonah talked about how he thought he was a dog when he was a kid and did a little dance. Not that great.
I’m sure it was just promotion for their new movie Get Him to the Greek, which I can’t wait to see.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment