Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day: A lovers feast

I had a Valentines Day Potluck Brunch and here are the things that I made!
Super Easy Spinach Puffs:
1 package of Stove Top stuffing mix (chicken flavor)
1 cup hot water
2/3 cup Italian dressing
1 package of frozen spinach (thawed, drained and patted dry)
3 eggs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 small onion chopped

Mix all ingredients together & shape into 1 inch balls. Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Bake at 400 for 12-15 minutes. Makes about 4 dozen.

Super Cute V-day Fortune Cookies
I bought a couple bags of chinese Fortune Cookies at the Asian Plaza Market on the corner of Payne and W. 30th in Cleveland. They were .99 cents for a bag of about 20 or so. I then just dipped them in chocolate and rolled them in festive sprinkles. Fun, easy and cute!

Buttermilk Biscuits. I bought them. I didn't make them, but they were dayum good.

No comments:

Post a Comment