Monday, February 14, 2011

Conversation Hearts










I love conversation hearts. Of course, like most of you probably did, I loved them as a kid. But now I wonder if there’s anyone else over the age of 12 that likes them as much as I do. I love the chalky weird flavor and texture and reading the new slogans and making sentences with them. My favorite heart is the minty white one, but I also really like orange and yellow. I only like Necco brand conversation hearts because Brach’s flavors are all wrong.


Well, I should say I only LIKED the Necco brand. They’ve gone a ruined such a good thing! Sure, they have added new boxes over the years…

Chocolate


Tarts


Sugar Free


Twlight


But they’ve changed all the flavors of the original box! There isn’t even a white heart anymore and the other flavors are really fruity. I’m bummed and might have to order some original conversation hearts in bulk! Or if you want to be my Valentine and find some originals...send them my way!

Anyway, Happy Valentine’s Day to you all!




I’ve got big plans! Nope, not a hot date or romantic night in. I will just be hanging out in my pjs (hopefully freshly showered), cozying up to the three men in my life. And I’m pretty excited about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment