Friday, July 16, 2010

Ten questions

Near the end of every episode of Inside the Actors Studio, James Lipton asks his guest a series of questions based on questionnaires by Bernard Pivot and Marcel Proust. Here are the questions and my answers.

1. What is your favorite word?
Adore


2. What is your least favorite word?
Ain’t. I hate it! I don’t even like to sing it as part of song lyrics. Grammar, people!!!


3. What turns you on?
Kindness


4. What turns you off?
Ignorance. I don't know how, why or when people stop wanting to learn.


5. What sound do you love?
My son’s laughter when he’s really laughing, getting tickled to death.


6. What sound do you hate?
Too much white noise in the house. Like the dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, or any other appliances running when a tv or fan is also on and then trying to have a conversation over it all.


7. What is your favorite curse word?
F*ck, but since I’ve had a kid, I’ve successfully turned it into frick.


8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Broadway star


9. What profession would you not like to do?
A diver. Or a prostitute. Just being honest!


10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
What a journey, huh?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment