Thursday, July 22, 2010

weekend reflections, a giant puddle




http://newtowndailyphoto.blogspot.com/
After a week of rain, part of our shady school's play area became a big puddle. You can see the reflection of the trees, well almost. The kid jumped into it disturbing my reflection. The kids were having such fun that I couldn't stop them to take a perfect photo. I had to water mark his face.

I added this to explain why I had the water mark smack on the kid's face.
It wasn't a blurry face, it was a deliberate attempt to blur out his face. I am not allowed to take and publish my students photos. I keep my blogging separate from school, so I rather not wait to ask for written permission from the parents through the principal. I choose either to crop their faces or water mark them (which I just learned.)

No comments:

Post a Comment