Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer's Not So Bad

I know, I know, I just said I hate it. But there are some things I look forward to every year. I guess I really just love living in a part of the country that has actual seasons. You appreciate each one and just as you are getting tired of the rain or cold (well, not me), the sun comes out. Here are many reasons I actually do like summertime.

The days get longer



Popsicles



Baseball games


Barbecues


Summer storms



Campfires



Farmers markets



S’mores



Fireworks



 Hammocks



Movies in the park or the drive in



Frozen adult beverages



Vacations



Sno cones



Summer blockbusters



 Flip flops



Eating outside



Street fairs



Bravo reality tv shows




Showtime and HBO shows



AC in the house and car

No comments:

Post a Comment