Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Want Candy

I did it! I gave up candy, sweets and most sugar for one month. On June first, I decided that I needed to do something about my sweet tooth and I vowed to stay away from sweets for the whole month. I had two exceptions. I still ate one of these


with a glass of this


for breakfast every day.

I don’t smoke, drink wine or drink coffee. I only have vodka a few times a year and I have a Coke about once a month. So I think it’s ok if I indulge my sweet tooth. It’s my one bad habit. And I haven’t had a cavity in ten years, so don’t worry about my teeth rotting. I almost always pass on salty foods, but this month I satisfied my non-sugar junk food cravings with a bag or two of this


And of this


Have you tried Puffcorn? It's so good and melts in your mouth! I might be addicted.

This holiday weekend, I’m allowing myself to devour some sweets. It seems like the American thing to do, right?
I think I’ll be eating this





Then I’m going to stick to my no-sweets diet six out of seven days a week.
That way I’m not depriving myself of something my body craves so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment