Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Goodbye SoapNet

I read last week that Disney is shutting down it’s cable channel SoapNet. What? No way! I haven’t watched soaps since the summer before 9th grade when I was obsessed with Days of our Lives. (I must have thought I was so mature. Hahaha!) But I did watch SoapNet for my Beverly Hills, 90210 reruns.


Where am I going to watch it now? And what about One Tree Hill?


The OC?


Dawson’s Creek?


And Gilmore Girls?


At least I can catch Gilmore Girls on ABC Family. And to tell you the truth, I haven’t watched anything on SoapNet since I was pregnant and on bed rest. But I’d still like to have that option, especially for 90210! Instead, Disney is focusing on a new channel for preschoolers, Disney Junior, set to change over in 2012. I suppose that since I have a toddler, this channel probably more appropriate for my life right now. But don’t they already have enough channels (Sprout, Noggin, Nick Jr.)?

No comments:

Post a Comment