Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sex and the City 2

Memorial weekend is the beginning of summer blockbusters. Two come out this weekend that I cannot wait to see. Obviously, Prince of Persia: The Sands Of Time is one of them.


Sex and the City 2 is the other, more important one.


Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited to see a shirtless, British Jake trying to save that time jumping dagger thing, or whatever. (Can you tell I’m not very interested in the plot?) But Sex and the City 2 is where it’s at. I am a girl after all. I think popsugar had the right idea!


Just take a look at the film stills.






I'm so excited for the 80s flashback scenes!



Even though I'm totally a Miranda, Carrie has always been my favorite. I adore her and her gorgeous wardrobe.




The sight of Aiden in the preview made me gasp a little. I was always rooting for those two. I think I still am.


Take a look at the lovely ladies from the New York premiere on Monday night.



It all looks so over the top, fabolous and exciting. I can't wait to see it Friday night! Will you be seeing it this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment