Saturday, May 15, 2010

Is Gwen Pregnant?

You know my good friend, Gwen, right? Gwen Stefani? Well, ok, we’re not actual friends, but I feel like she is. And I’m not even sure that she’s pregnant, but there is speculation. No one has issued a statement, but OK! Magazine is running a story. Apparently her rep said “no comment” instead of “no way,” which may mean it‘s all true. According to witnesses who recently saw her at an event in NYC, she’s got a little baby bump. She’s also been sporting baggy clothes and Sea-Bands. So unless she’s getting seasick doing all this walking, or she's trying out a new fashion trend, she’s gotta be knocked up, right?



Gwen and Gavin’s second son, Zuma, is nine days older than my son, Nolan. I remember lounging around during the hot summer of 2008 in my third trimester reading magazines and being so jealous that she always looked so amazing while I was laying there in tank tops and ugly shorts, swollen and miserable. She’s definitely one of my top style icons (pregnant or not) and I can’t wait to see her adorable outfits surround her growing bump. Here’s hoping for a little girl this time!










More important news came out at the same time as all this pregnancy talk. No Doubt is finally recording again! They tweeted:

“The 4 of us are 2gethr in Hllywd today-
2 start recording the first batch of new ND songs!”



It’s about frickin’ time. They haven’t put out a new CD since 2001! TEN YEARS! Let’s just hope Gwen’s pregnancy doesn’t derail the completion of the new album like it did when she was pregnant with Zuma. All the songs they recorded back then we’re thrown out and they are starting from scratch. Gwen’s solo albums and the band’s randomly released singles have helped tide me over, but nothing is as great as an entire album of new No Doubt music. Can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment